Lotus F1 presents the T127

Lotus F1 Racing has revealed the colors and design of its Formula 1 car, called T127. The single-seater features the historic colors of the brand.

Published on 12/02/2010 à 19:29

Writing

0 View comments)

Lotus F1 presents the T127

Lotus F1 Racing, after carrying out the shakedown of its car, revealed the design and name? T127? of his Formula 1 intended to compete in the 2010 world championship. After a shakedown at Silverstone then at Snetterton, the Hingham single-seater revealed shapes reminiscent of the solutions provided by certain teams in 2009 and 2010.

This Friday, in London, Tony Fernandes presented the car, showing pride in the work accomplished by his team in a short time. “ I am very proud to be here today and to show everyone the fruit of the team?s hard work over the last five months, declared the boss of the Malaysian team. It?s very moving, for me and my shareholders, to see that a team that didn?t exist five months ago is now ready for action, full of enthusiasm and passion. »

« We've reached two major milestones, confirming our registration and unveiling our car, but now the real work begins.e, continues Fernandes. From now on, we will move on to the testing phase. I am confident that the team will exceed the expectations we have placed on it. »

« The last few months have been the most difficult of my career, but it has been a challenge for the whole team, declares Mike Gascoyne, technical director of the team. I'm delighted that we've reached this point, and we now have a great car that gives us a good basis to work from for the season ahead. The hard part starts now, and I know everyone on the team is ready for what lies ahead. »

Find the photo album of the Lotus T127 by clicking here

Find our F1 2010 Guide very soon

0 View comments)